Quick Search: Choose Model and Year, then enter search topic.
Changing the PCM display settings
– Switch off screen: Touchscreen is switched off until the next time it is touched.
– Screen brightness
– Temperature: Display the temperature in the footer
– Time: Display of time in the footer
– Proximity sensor: Activate/deactivate proximity sensors
– Touch tone setting: Activate/deactivate acoustic feedback when touchscreen is touched.
Changing the volume and sound
Adjusting the volume
You can adjust the volume by turning the volume control A (see Fig. 141 on page 189).
Muting the audio source
Changing tone settings
– Bass: Increase or decrease the bass range.
– Treble: Increase or decrease the treble range.
– Fader: Adjust the volume distribution between the front and rear loudspeakers.
– Balance: Adjust the volume distribution between the left and right loudspeakers.
Changing volume settings
– Traffic announcements: Set volume increase for traffic announcements.
– Navigations guidance: Adjust the volume of navigation announcements.
– Speed dependent volume: Volume is adapted in accordance with the driving speed.
– AUX: Adjust the volume of AUX audio playback.
– Bluetooth® audio: Adjust the volume of Bluetooth® audio playback.
– Microphone sensitivity: Adjust microphone sensitivity for active phone calls.
– Ringtone volume: Set the volume of the ringtone for incoming calls.
– Mute navigation during call: Do not play navigation announcements when call is active.
– Touch tone setting: Confirmation tone when screen is touched.
– Alert tone for messages: Switch sound for incoming text messages and e-mails on/off.