Connecting an external device
Information on supported media and file formats:
- Please see chapter "Porsche Communication Management (PCM)" on page 367.
With some external devices it may be necessary to adjust the volume separately.
- Set the volume on the external device.
- Set the desired volume on the PCM.
Connecting an external device via the USB or AUX port
Fig. 150: USB and universal audio (AUX) ports in the center console
Connecting an external device via Bluetooth®
For information about how to manage Bluetooth® devices:
- Please see chapter "Deleting a Bluetooth® device or displaying Bluetooth® information" on page 212.
Changing general system settings
– Language: Select the system language
– Voice control:
- Short dialog: Voice control uses short voice command texts.
- Help texts: Display of possible commands with active voice control.
– Factory settings
- Factory settings: All set values are reset to predefined values. Personal data is retained.
- Vehicle handover: All set valu are reset to predefined values. All personal data, e.g. address, destinations, and phone numbers, are deleted.
- Pressure (tire pressure)
– Date and time
- Auto time: Synchronize the time, date and daylight saving time via the GPS signal.
- Automatic time zone: Time zone is set automatically when automatic time is enabled.
- Time zone
- Time format
- Date format