Activating Google® Street View
- Vehicle is stationary (function is not available while driving).
Displaying and configuring the map view via the multifunction display.
For information on using the multifunction display:
- Please see chapter "Operating the multifunction display without multifunction steering wheel" on page 168.
- Please see chapter "Operating the multifunction display with multifunction steering wheel" on page 168.
- AutoZoom: The map scale is automatically adjusted from the current vehicle position to the next navigation maneuver point.
- 3D map: Three-dimensional map display.
- North up: The map always faces north.
- Manual zoom: Adjust the magnification factor of the map display.
- Show destination: Select the navigation destination as a map section.
- Show position: Select the current vehicle position as a map section.
Displaying traffic information
Fig. 144: Displaying traffic information
- An active data connection is available.
- Please see chapter "Establishing a data connection (connectivity)" on page 86.
Traffic information for the current location or for the set route guidance (route) can be accessed in the menu and in the menu.
The following information is displayed:
- Shaded areas: Indication of the length of the traffic disruption.
- Colored warning symbols: Imminent traffic disruption on the selected route. If route guidance is not active, all current traffic disruptions are highlighted in color.
- Grayed-out warning symbols: Traffic disruption which is not on the selected route.
Traffic announcements are used to avoid traffic congestion and obstructions using dynamic route guidance. The detour can be activated usingbutton Route Dynamic reroute.
Traffic announcements are the responsibility of the broadcasting companies. We therefore cannot assume any responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of the information.