Manual: 2012 -
- Pull and hold the switch until the convertible top has reached its final position or until the windows are in their desired position.
The message on the multi-function display goes out.
In case of danger, release the switch. Convertible top operation stops.
Messages on multi-function display
- Please see the chapter "OVERVIEW OF WARNING AND INFORMATION MESSAGES" on page 126.
Raising the windstop
Persons sitting on the rear seats may be trapped when raising the windstop.
- Ensure that nobody can be injured when raising the windstop.
- In case of danger, release the switch immediately.
Risk of damage to windstop and seat backrests.
At extreme backrest angles, the windstop can collide with the seat backrests.
- Before raising the windstop, always adjust both seat backrests to the upright position.
Raising/lowering the windstop
- The ignition must be switched on.
- Press and hold the switch until the end position of the windstop is reached and the message on the multi-function display goes out.