- Swivel the sun visor down to prevent dazzle from the front.
- If you are dazzled from the side, unclip the sun visor from the inner bracket and swivel it round so that it is in front of the door window.
The vanity mirror on the rear of the sun visor is closed with a cover.
The vanity mirror illumination is switched on automatically when the cover is opened.
Cover of vanity mirror open
The mirror glass may break in the event of an accident and may enter the passenger compartment if the cover is open.
- Keep the cover closed when driving.
Risk of damage to the vanity mirror cover.
- Do not force the cover beyond its end position.
- Keep the cover closed when closing the convertible top.