Comfort Entry Function The Easy Entry function makes it easier for you to get in and out of the vehicle.
Easy Entry Function
If persons or animals are within the range of movement of the seat, they could be trapped or crushed when the seat moves into or out of easy entry position.
Switch off the Easy Entry function if a person is behind the driver's seat.
– The function must be activated on the multi-function display.
For information on switching the Easy Entry function on and off:
Please see the chapter "SWITCHING COMFORT ENTRY ON AND OFF" on page 120.
Leaving the vehicle
The steering wheel moves upwards:
– After removing the ignition key or, on vehicles with Porsche Entry & Drive, after switching off the ignition and opening
the driver's door.
The driver's seat moves to the rear:
– After opening the driver's door and removing the vehicle key or, on vehicles with Porsche Entry & Drive, after switching
off the ignition and opening the driver's door.
Entering the vehicle
Driver's seat and steering wheel are in their Comfort Entry positions.
The steering wheel moves downwards:
– After turning on the ignition.
The driver's seat moves to the stored position:
– After closing the driver's door and inserting the ignition key or, in the case of vehicles with Porsche Entry & Drive,
turning on the ignition.
When the key is changed, the seat may move to its new, key-specific entry position.
Manual intervention in the seat setting interrupts the Easy Entry function.
The driving position must then be set manually.