Storing Vehicle Settings
In conjunction with the fully-electric sports seat or the adaptive sports seat plus, a memory package is available for storing individual vehicle settings.
Individual memory information can be stored on a total of 4 vehicle keys.
The memory package includes storage of
ergonomic settings for
– driver's seat
– electric steering column and
– exterior mirrors as well as
comfort settings for
– air conditioning
– multi-function display and
– Porsche Communication Management (PCM).
Retrieving automatic settings for seats, mirrors and electric steering column
Parts of the body may be squeezed or crushed if the settings are activated in an uncontrolled manner.
Storing the settings on the vehicle key
Ergonomic and comfort settings can be individually assigned to the vehicle keys.
Automatic storage through locking of the vehicle.
This function must be activated on the multi-function display by checking the "Automem"- function.
– The settings are stored on the vehicle key being used when the vehicle is locked.
– On vehicles with Porsche Entry & Drive, settings are stored by pressing the locking button in the door handle.