Pull up lever in the side part of the backrest and fold the backrest forward.
Tilt back and engage the backrest so that it cannot tip forward when you brake.
Storing Vehicle Settings
Memory package In conjunction with the fully-electric sports seat or the adaptive sports seat plus, a memory package is available for storing individual vehicle settings.
Individual memory information can be stored on a total of 4 vehicle keys.
The memory package includes storage of
ergonomic settings for
– driver's seat
– electric steering column and
– exterior mirrors as well as comfort settings for
– air conditioning
– multi-function display and
– Porsche Communication Management (PCM).
Retrieving automatic settings for seats, mirrors and electric steering column
Parts of the body may be squeezed or crushed if the settings are activated in an uncontrolled manner.
Automatic retrieval of the settings can be cancelled by pressing an adjustment button for the seat or electric steering column or a memory button.
Do not leave children in the vehicle unattended, since they may depress the memory button and crush themselves or another occupant.
Storing the settings on the vehicle key Ergonomic and comfort settings can be individually assigned to the vehicle keys.
Automatic storage through locking of the vehicle.
This function must be activated on the multi-function display by checking the "Automem"- function.
PLEASE SEE THE CHAPTER "VEHICLE SETTINGS ON THE MULTI-FUNCTION DISPLAY" on page 115.
– The settings are stored on the vehicle key being used when the vehicle is locked.
– On vehicles with Porsche Entry & Drive, settings are stored by pressing the locking button in the door handle.