Manual: 2012 -
PDK selector lever emergency release
In the event of an electronics failure, emergency release of the selector lever must be performed in order to move the selector-lever to the N position.
Releasing selector lever
- Take the plastic wedge from the toolbox.
- Carefully lever out the rear part of the selector lever gate A on both sides (arrows) using the plastic wedge.
- Carefully lever out the front part of the switch panel B on both sides (arrow) using the plastic wedge.
- Remove the switch module B and place aside. The cable C of the switch panel must not be under tension.
- Push the selector lever lock downwards and hold, then move the selector lever into the N position.
Installing the switch panel and selector lever gate
- Make sure that the cable clip D engages correctly in the selector support. Then engage the switch panel B into the front guides, fully insert the panel and press downwards until it engages securely.
- Press down the selector lever gate A until it engages securely.