Manual: 2012 -
In order to prevent damage to the electrical system due to short circuits and overloads, the individual circuits are protected by fuses.
The fuse boxes are located in the side walls of the driver's and passenger's footwell respectively.
- Switch off the load with the defective fuse.
- Detach the appropriate plastic cover at the finger hole.
- Remove the relevant fuse (see fuse assignment) from its slot using the yellow plastic gripper A (left fuse box) in order to check it.
A blown fuse can be identified by the melted metal strip.
- Replace only with fuses of the same rating. Spare fuses can be found in the left-hand fuse box, next to the yellow plastic gripper.
We recommend that you use genuine Porsche fuses for replacement.
If a fuse blows repeatedly, the cause of the fault must be corrected immediately.
- Please contact an authorized Porsche dealer.
A - Plastic gripper
B - Spare fuses
C - Diagnostic socket
Fuses in left footwell