Manual: 2012 -
- Stop the engine and switch off the ignition.
- Open the filler flap by pressing on the rear part of the filler flap (arrow).
The vehicle must be unlocked.
- Slowly open and remove the tank cap.
Put the tank cap into the holder (arrow).
- Insert the pump nozzle fully into the filler neck.
The handle of the pump nozzle must point downwards.
Total capacity approx. 64 litres.
The reserve is approx. 10 litres.
- Operate the pump nozzle and refuel the vehicle.
Do not add further fuel once the correctly operated automatic pump nozzle has switched off. Fuel could spray back or could flow over when heated.
- Replace the tank cap immediately after refuelling and close it until you hear and feel it locking.
- Close the filler flap and press on the rear of the filler flap until it engages securely.
If you lose the tank filler cap, you must replace it only with an original part.
Risk of damage to decorative foils.
Decorative foils may fade if they come into
contact with fuel.
- Wipe off any spilled fuel immediately.