Retracting the rear view camera automatically
If the function is switched on, the rear view camera automatically retracts under the following conditions:
– If reverse gear is disengaged again, the rear view camera is retracted after 30 seconds or after a vehicle speed of
approx. 10 mph is exceeded.
It is only possible to extend the camera again when the vehicle speed has returned to below this limit.
– If the parking brake pedal is operated.
– If the PCM is switched off.
– If the engine is switched off.
– If the vehicle tailgate is opened.
After the rear view camera is retracted, the original PCM display is shown again.
Picture settings for the rear view camera
Setting the Brightness
Setting the Contrast
Setting the Color