Quick Search: Choose Model and Year, then enter search topic.
Unsecured or incorrectly positioned objects or loads
An unsecured or incorrectly positioned load can slip out of place or endanger the vehicle occupants as a result of braking, direction changes or in accidents.
There are various storage options available, depending on the vehicle equipment:
– Drinks holder/cupholder,
– in the doors,
– in the door sill next to the passenger's seat,
– in the center console, front and rear,
– behind the rear seat backrests (only with the convertible top closed on the Cabriolet; when opening the convertible
top there should not be any objects in the area behind the rear seats – risk of damage),
– oddments tray between the seats,
– glove box with pen holder,
– clothes hooks on back of front seat backrests (depending on vehicle equipment) and on the B-pillars,
– enlarged storage space by folding the rear seat backrests forward.
Open Glove Compartment
An open glove box may cause injury during an accident.
On the inside of the glove box lid, there is a clip for holding a pen.