Manual: 2011/2012 Cayman
A - Opening front luggage compartment lid
B - Opening rear luggage compartment lid
Front Luggage Compartment Lid
Unlocking the lid
- Operate pull-button A next to the driver's seat or corresponding button of the remote control.
When the lid is open, the luggage compartment is lit.
- Please see the chapter "LOAD SWITCH-OFF AFTER 2 HOURS OR 7 DAYS" on page 236.
- Please see the chapter "KEYS" on page 15.
If the vehicle battery is discharged, the front luggage compartment lid can be opened only by connecting an external electrical power source.
- Please see the chapter "EMERGENCY UNLOCKING OF THE FRONT LUGGAGE COMPARTMENT LID" on page 238.
or the description inside the fuse box lid.
A warning message in the on-board computer comes on if the lids are not completely closed.
Opening front luggage compartment lid
Risk of damage to luggage compartment lid or windshield wipers.
- Make sure that the windshield wipers are not folded out forwards when opening the lid.
- Raise lid slightly and unlatch the safety catch with the red lever (arrow).