Manual: 2011/2012 Cayman
Risk of injury by the glove compartment lid in case of an accident.
- Keep the glove compartment closed while driving.
- Pull the catch and open the lid.
- Lock the catch to secure the contents against unauthorized access.
Occupied drawers are indicated by a red window.
- Push the button of the drawer you wish to open.
- Fold up CD drawer and close until it engages.
A pen can be clipped in on the right side of the CD holder.
Side storage compartments behind the seats
Danger of injury during braking, rapid direction changes or in an accident.
- Do not carry items of luggage or objects in the passenger compartment unsecured.
- Do not transport any heavy objects in the oddments tray.
- Lift lid on the handhold.