Storage in the Passenger Compartment
Unsecured luggage and heavy objects may come loose during braking, rapid directional changes or in an accident and cause serious personal injury or death.
Additional storage possibilities
– in the doors,
– in the door sill next to the passenger's seat,
– in the center console,
– storage tray with coin holder between seats,
– glove compartment with CD and pen holder,
– clothes hook on back of seat backrests (depending on vehicle equipment),
– side storage compartments behind the seats.
Storage tray between the seats