Emergency Flasher Switch
Operational readiness of the emergency flasher does not depend on the ignition lock and turn signal lever position.
- If your car is disabled or parked under emergency conditions switch on the emergency flasher in the dashboard.
All turn signals and the indicator light in the switch flash with the same frequency.
Risk of an accident, resulting in serious personal injury or death.
- Whenever stalled or stopped for emergency repairs, move the car well off the road. Switch on the emergency flasher and mark the car with road flares or other warning devices.
- Do not remain in the car. Someone approaching from the rear may not realize your vehicle is stopped and cause a collision.
Danger of fire.
- Do not park or operate the vehicle in areas where the hot exhaust system may come in contact with dry grass, brush, fuel spill or other flammable material.
Hot engine compartment components can burn skin on contact.
- Before working on any part in the engine compartment, turn the engine off and let it cool down sufficiently.