Folding in door mirrors
Danger of injury to fingers if the mirror accidentally flips back when being folded in.
- Exercise extreme caution when folding in mirror by hand. Do not let go of the mirror before the locking lever is locked or the mirror is fully unfolded.
- Push mirror towards the door window and continue to hold it (high spring force).
- Swivel the locking lever up to the stop and slowly let go of the mirror.
Unfolding door mirrors
- Push mirror towards the door window and continue to hold it (high spring force). The locking lever disengages automatically.
- Move mirror back to unfolded position by hand.
Do not let go of the mirror beforehand.
A - Sensor
B - Switch for automatic anti-glare operation
C - Light-emitting diode
Automatic Anti-Glare Interior Mirror and Door Mirror
Sensors on the front and rear sides of the interior mirror measure the incident light.
The mirrors automatically change to anti-glare position or revert to their normal state, depending on the light intensity.
When reverse gear is selected, automatic antiglare operation is switched off.