When the mirror is being adjusted, the anti-glare lever A must point forward.
Basic position: lever forward
Anti-glare position: lever back
Before driving the vehicle, adjust the outside and inside mirrors.
It is important for safe driving that you have clear, unobstructed vision to the rear.
Risk of an accident, resulting in serious personal injury or death.
- Do not put anything on or near the windows or the mirrors that may interfere with the driver's vision.
Risk of damage to the door mirrors when washing the vehicle in a car wash.
- Fold in door mirrors before using the car wash.
Adjusting door mirrors
- Switch on ignition.
- By turning the control switch A, select the driver's side or the passenger's side.
- Move the door mirror glasses in the appropriate direction by tilting the control switch.
If the electrical adjustment facility fails
- Adjust mirror by pressing on the mirror face.
Automatically swivelling down mirror on the passenger's side
- Please see the chapter "PARKING AIDS" on page 70.
- Please see the chapter "SEAT MEMORY" on page 35.