Manual: 2011/2012 Cayman
Changing bulb for low beam/high beam Bi-Xenon headlights
- Unscrew the 3 screws A on the control unit and remove the control unit.
- Turn the plug counter-clockwise and pull it off.
- Disengage both fixing clips.
- Replace defective bulb.
When doing so, ensure bulb is seated properly.
- Engage both fixing clips, push on plug and turn right as far as the stop.
- Fit control unit and screw tight.
Closing the cover of the headlight housing
- Push on cover until it is felt to engage.
- Fasten cover with the 4 screws.