In order to prevent damage to the electrical system due to short circuits and overloads, the individual circuits are protected by fuses.
The fuse box is located in the driver's footwell.
A - Plastic gripper
B - Spare fuses
- Switch off the load with the defective fuse.
- Pull off plastic cover at the finger hole (arrow).
The fuse plan and instructions for emergency unlocking of the luggage compartment lid can be found on the inner side of the cover.
- Remove the corresponding fuse from its slot using the plastic gripper A in order to check it.
A blown fuse can be identified by the melted metal strip.
- Replace only with fuses of the same rating.
We recommend using genuine Porsche fuses for replacement.
- If a fuse blows repeatedly consult an authorized Porsche dealer.
- Never try to "repair" fuses: you may cause serious damage to other parts of the electrical system.