Failure to follow these instructions may result in serious personal injury to you or to bystanders.
- If you have a flat tire, move a safe distance off the road. Turn the emergency flasher on and use other warning devices to alert other motorists. Set the parking brake.
- Do not park your vehicle where it may contact dry grass, brush or other flammable materials.
The hot parts of the exhaust system could set such materials on fire, thereby causing both property damage and serious personal injury or death.
A tire sealant and compressor with pressure tester are located in the luggage compartment.
- Please observe the safety and operating instructions on the special sealant bottle with a special Porsche part number and on the compressor – these are essential.
Sealing the tire with the tire repair kit is only an emergency repair. Even with the tire airtight, it may be used only for short journeys in an emergency.
The maximum permitted speed is 50 mph (80 km/h).
- Do not use commercially available sealant or tire inflating bottles.
Use only the tire sealant located in the luggage compartment.
Risk of accident, resulting in serious personal injury or death.
- Have tires replaced by a specialist workshop as soon as possible.
- Avoid hard acceleration and high cornering speeds.