- Lock car once.
The doors cannot be opened from the outside. Alarm system and passenger compartment monitoring are switched on.
If a person or animal remains in the vehicle:
- Quickly lock car twice:
The doors cannot be opened from the outside.
The passenger compartment monitoring is switched off.
Unlocking the door with the inner door handle
Any person remaining in the locked car can open the door with the inner door handle:
- Pull inner door handle once to unlock door lock.
- Pull inner door handle again to open door.
- Inform any person remaining in the car that the alarm system will be triggered if the door is opened.
Emergency operation – opening
- Unlock the driver's door with the key at the door lock.
Open door within 20 seconds and insert the ignition key into the ignition lock within 10 seconds to prevent the alarm system from being triggered.
Note on operation
If the door is not opened within approx. 20 seconds, automatic relocking takes place.
The alarm system will be triggered by the next unlocking of the door:
- Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock to switch off the alarm system.
Emergency operation – closing
- Lock the driver's door with the key at the door lock.
If there is a defect in the central locking system, all functioning elements of the central locking system will be locked.
The alarm system is switched on.
The passenger compartment monitoring system is switched off.
The fault should be remedied immediately at an authorized Porsche dealer.