Switching recirculating-air setting on or off
Over approx. 37 °F/3 °C
If the air-conditioning compressor was off, it switches on automatically. The duration of recirculating- air setting is not limited.
Below approx. 37 °F/3 °C
The air-conditioning compressor is switched off.
Recirculating-air setting is automatically ended after approx. 3 minutes.
The individual air distributions can be combined as desired.
Recommended setting in Summer:
Air distribution to central and side vents.
Recommended setting in Winter:
Air distribution to footwell and windshield.
Air distribution to footwell
Air distribution to central and side vents
Air distribution to windshield
Note on operation
General instructions for air-conditioning compressor
– Can switch off briefly if engine is under an extreme load to ensure sufficient engine cooling.
– Switches off automatically at temperatures below approx. 37 °F/3 °C and cannot be switched on, even manually.
– Operates most effectively with windows closed.
If the car has been in the sun for a long time, it is a good idea to ventilate the interior briefly with the windows open.
– Depending on the outside temperature and humidity, condensation can drip from the evaporator and form a pool under
the vehicle. This is normal and not a sign of leakage.
– If uncooled air flows out when the lowest temperature has been set, switch off the airconditioning compressor and have
the fault repaired at an authorized Porsche dealer.