Manual: 2011/2013 Cayenne
The vehicle must be stationary in order to store the end position of the roll-up sunblind. The Panorama roof system and roll-up sunblind must be closed.
- Switch on ignition.
- Press the rocker switch forward in closing direction and hold in position.
The process for storing the end position begins after approximately 10 seconds.
Press and hold the switch until the roll-up sunblind has stopped moving completely.
The process takes a maximum of 45 seconds.
Start the storing process again if the switch is released before the roll-up sunblind has stopped moving completely.
Roll-up sunblind cleaning function
The vehicle must be stationary in order to activate the roll-up sunblind cleaning function.
- Switch on ignition.
- Open the Panorama roof system completely.
- Close the roll-up sunblind as far as possible.
- Press and hold the rocker switch forward.
The roll-up sunblind starts to close after 3 seconds. Keep the rocker switch pressed until the roll-up sunblind is closed fully.
- Remove dirt (e.g. leaves).
To exit the cleaning function:
- Drive off. The roll-up sunblind opens automatically. or
Operate the Panorama roof system. The roll-up sunblind opens automatically. or
Open the roll-up sunblind with the rocker switch.
Emergency Operation of Sliding/ Lifting Roof or Panorama Roof System
If there are persons or animals in the movement range of the sliding/lifting roof or Panorama roof system, parts of the body could become trapped or crushed.
- Make sure that nobody can be injured when operating the sliding/lifting roof or Panorama roof system.
Emergency closing after repeated intervention from the force limiter
- Remove the obstruction.
- Repeatedly press or press and hold the switch in closing direction until the sliding/ lifting roof or Panorama roof system closes and stops in closed position.
Emergency operation if the roof drive mechanism fails
If the sliding/lifting roof or Panorama roof system is defective, it can be closed or opened manually using a hexagon key.
- Before using emergency operation, check whether the fuse has blown.
For information on checking the electric fuse:
- Please see the chapter "CHANGING FUSES" on page 286.
- Take the hexagon key A out of the closing element in the instrument panel on the driver's side.