A - Opening front luggage compartment lid
B - Opening rear luggage compartment lid
Luggage Compartment Lids
- Operate the appropriate pull-button next to the driver's seat.
The luggage compartment is illuminated when the respective lid is open.
- Please see the chapter "LOAD SWITCH-OFF AFTER 2 HOURS OR 7 DAYS" on page 214.
The luggage compartment lid can also be unlocked with the radio remote control.
- Please see the chapter "KEYS" on page 12.
If the vehicle battery is discharged, the front luggage compartment lid can be opened only by connecting an external electrical power source.
Please see the chapter "EMERGENCY UNLOCKING OF THE FRONT LUGGAGE COMPARTMENT LID" on page 215.
or the description inside the fuse box lid.
A warning message in the on-board computer comes on if the lids are not completely closed.
Opening front luggage compartment lid
Risk of damage to luggage compartment lid or windshield wipers.
- Make sure that the windshield wipers are not folded out forwards when opening the luggage compartment lid.
- Raise lid slightly and unlatch the safety catch with the red lever (arrow).