- Occupied drawers are indicated by a red window.
- Push the button of the drawer you wish to open.
- Fold up CD drawer and close until it engages.
A pen can be clipped in on the right side of the CD holder.
Luggage Storage on Engine Compartment Lid (not on Boxster Spyder)
Unsecured or incorrectly positioned loads can slip and endanger the occupants in the event of braking, changes in direction or in an accident.
- Do not carry unsecured luggage or objects in the passenger compartment.
- Do not transport any heavy objects in the storage trays.
- Always keep the shutters of the storage tray closed while driving.
Risk of damage.
- Items of luggage or objects must neither hinder convertible top movement nor be in contact with the convertible top or rear window in such a way as to cause abrasion damage.
Opening center storage tray
- Move both shutters in the direction indicated by the arrows.