Storage in the Passenger Compartment
Unsecured or incorrectly positioned loads can slip and endanger the occupants in the event of braking, changes in direction or in an accident.
Additional storage possibilities
– in the doors,
– in the door sill next to the passenger's seat,
– in the center console,
– storage tray with coin holder between seats,
– glove compartment with CD and pen holder,
– clothes hook on back of seat backrests (depending on vehicle equipment),
– on engine compartment lid.
Storage tray between the seats
Open glove Compartment
An open glove compartment may cause injury during an accident.