Standard seat/sports seat
A Seat height
- Use lever A in a pumping movement:
Upwards – seat moves upwards
Downwards – seat moves downwards
B Fore and aft
- Raise locking lever B.
Move seat to desired position and release lever.
Ensure that the seat engages correctly.
C Backrest angle
- Operate switch C until the desired backrest angle is reached.
Comfort seat with driver seat memory/ Adaptive sports seat with driver seat memory
- Press the switch in the direction indicated by the arrow until the desired setting is reached.
A Seat height adjustment
B Fore-and-aft position adjustment
C Seat angle adjustment
D Backrest angle adjustment
E Lumbar support (pelvis and spinal column support)
To permit a relaxed sitting posture, the backrest curvature is continuously adjustable in vertical and horizontal directions for individual pelvis and spinal column support.
- Press the switch in the direction indicated by the arrow until the desired backrest curvature is reached.
F Adjusting the backrest side bolsters (adaptive sports seat only)
- Push forward or pull backward switch F until the side bolsters are adjusted to the shape of the body.
G Adjusting the seat cushion side bolsters (adaptive sports seat only)
- Push forward or pull backward switch G until the side bolsters are adjusted to the shape of the body.