Manual: 2011/2012 Boxster
Adjusting door mirrors
- Switch on ignition.
- By turning the control switch A, select the driver's side or the passenger's side.
- Move the door mirror glasses in the appropriate direction by tilting the control switch.
If the electrical adjustment facility fails
- Adjust mirror by pressing on the mirror face.
Automatically swivelling down mirror on the passenger's side
- Please see the chapter "PARKING AIDS" on page 54.
- Please see the chapter "SEAT MEMORY" on page 27.
Folding in door mirrors
Folding in Mirror
Fingers can be injured if the mirror accidentally flips back when being folded in.
- Exercise extreme caution when folding in mirror by hand. Do not let go of the mirror before the locking lever is locked or the mirror is fully unfolded.
- Push mirror towards the door window and continue to hold it (high spring force).
- Swivel the locking lever up to the stop and slowly let go of the mirror.
Unfolding door mirrors
- Push mirror towards the door window and continue to hold it (high spring force). The locking lever disengages automatically.
- Move mirror back to unfolded position by hand. Do not let go of the mirror beforehand.