Always observe the following points:
– Use engine oils approved by Porsche only. This is a precondition for optimum and problem-free operation of your vehicle.
– Regular oil changes are part of servicing.
It is important that the service intervals, particularly the oil change intervals, are observed in accordance with the specifications
in the "Maintenance" booklet.
– Oils approved by Porsche can be mixed with each other.
– Porsche engines are designed so that no oil additives may be used.
– A label is located in the engine compartment, which provides you with information on suitable oil for your engine.
Your authorized Porsche dealer will be pleased to advise you.
Brake Fluid Level
Please see the chapter "EXERCISE EXTREME CAUTION WHEN WORKING ON YOUR VEHICLE" on page 170.
Use only new (unused) Original Porsche brake fluid.
Swallowing Brake Fluid
Brake fluid is hazardous to your health, and may be fatal if swallowed.
Keep brake fluid out of children's reach.
If brake fluid gets into your eye, immediately rinse with clean water for a few minutes. Then see a doctor immediately.
Please note all the information on the refill container of the brake fluid.
Brake fluid attacks paintwork and other surfaces.
Take care while topping off brake fluid not to soil the luggage compartment or items of luggage.
Checking the brake fluid level
The reservoir for the hydraulic braking and clutch systems is located in the luggage compartment.
Open and remove cover flap A.
Regularly check the brake-fluid level on the transparent expansion tank through the window B.
The fluid level should always lie between the minimum and maximum marks.