Rejecting a call
You can reject an incoming call by:
- Pressing the End call button on the PCM. - or -
- Selecting - or -
in the call menu.
- Briefly pressing the left rotary knob . - or -
- Pressing the End call button on the external cell phone.
- or - (with multi-function steering wheel with telephone function)
- Pressing the End call button on the multi-function steering wheel.
- or - (with handset)
- Pressing the Reject button on the handset.
Dialing a number
- Press the button.
The PHONE main menu appears.
The input menu for telephone numbers is opened. The input field for the telephone number is blank.
- Select the individual digits in the telephone number one after the other.
The telephone call is established and the call menu is displayed.
Always enter the telephone number with the dialing code.
Using the quick dial (redial) function
You open the quick dial menu by pressing the Lift
receiver button on the PCM. This menu contains a list of the last numbers dialed.
- Press the Lift receiver button on the PCM.
- Select the person you wish to talk to.
- Select on the PCM again. - or -
or press the Lift receiver
Select the first list entry .
The input menu for telephone numbers opens.
- Enter the desired telephone number.
- Select .
Using the direct dial function
If a telephone number is displayed in a menu and you press the Lift receiver button on the PCM, this number is dialed directly.