Quick Search: Choose Model and Year, then enter search topic.
To make it easier for your voice control system to
understand your commands, please note the
– The hands-free microphone is aimed at the driver's seat. The voice control system should therefore be operated by the driver.
– Do not speak while the voice control system is making an announcement.
– Speak without interruptions and at a normal volume. Avoid long pauses and excessive emphasis.
– Reduce background noise by closing the windows, doors, and sunroof.
– While giving voice commands, avoid other noise in the vehicle (e.g. passengers speaking among themselves).
Accident hazard. Since stressful situations can cause your voice to change, it may happen that a desired telephone connection is not established quickly enough.
For safety reasons, an emergency call can only be initiated directly on the device.
Symbols in sample dialogs
A number of the voice commands initiate dialogs
between you and the voice control system. A few
of these dialogs are presented in the operating
manual as examples.
The following symbols are used in these sample dialogs:
This symbol identifies a voice command that you say.
This symbol identifies an announcement made by the PCM.
This symbol identifies something shown on the PCM display.
This symbol identifies the audible signal that sounds as soon as the PCM is ready to accept a command.