Changing bulb for low beam Halogen headlights
- Pull off plug A.
- Disengage fixing clip B.
- Replace defective bulb.
When doing so, ensure bulb is seated properly.
- Reassemble in reverse order.
Closing the cover of the headlight housing
- Push on cover until it is felt to engage.
- Fasten cover with the 4 screws.
Changing bulb for high beam Halogen headlights
- Turn housing cover counter-clockwise and take it off.
- Turn bulb holder clockwise and remove it (bayonet lock).
- Pull both plug release tabs apart and pull plug out.
- Replace the defective bulb with bulb holder.
- Insert bulb holder and turn it as far as it will go to the left.
- Close the housing cover.