- Place socket wrench (tool kit) on the unlocking spindle.
The handle of the wrench should point horizontally to the rear.
- Turn socket wrench approx. 180° A. The headlight is unlocked and pushed forward slightly during this process.
- Turn socket wrench back until it is pointing vertically downward B and leave in position.
- The headlight is now unlocked and can be pulled forward out of the fender.
- Insert headlight into the guide rails and push fully into the fender.
- Push headlight to the rear and at the same time turn the socket wrench until it points horizontally to the rear C.
The headlight locking device must perceptibly and audibly engage.
- Insert the rubber plug into the unlocking opening and secure the carpet.
Check the function of all lights.
Low beam/high beam
Opening the lid of the headlight housing
- Unscrew the 4 screws A.
- First lift release tab B, then push both release tabs C upwards and take off lid.