Quick Search: Choose Model and Year, then enter search topic.
Always observe the following points:
– Use engine oils approved by Porsche only. This is a precondition for optimum and problem-free operation of your vehicle.
– Regular oil changes are part of servicing.
It is important that the service intervals, particularly the oil change intervals, are observed in accordance with the specifications
in the "Maintenance" booklet.
– Oils approved by Porsche can be mixed with each other.
– Porsche engines are designed so that no oil additives may be used.
– A label is located in the engine compartment, which provides you with information on suitable oil for your engine.
Your authorized Porsche dealer will be pleased to advise you.
Brake Fluid Level
Swallowing Brake Fluid
Brake fluid is hazardous to your health, and may be fatal if swallowed.
Brake fluid attacks paintwork and other surfaces.
Checking the brake fluid level
The reservoir for the hydraulic braking and clutch systems is located in the luggage compartment.