Opening luggage compartment lid
Risk of damage to luggage compartment lid or windshield wipers.
- Make sure that the windshield wipers are not folded out forwards when opening the luggage compartment lid.
- Raise lid slightly and unlatch the safety catch with the red lever (arrow).
Closing luggage compartment lid and engine compartment lid
- Lower the lid and close it.
- Push the lid closed with the palm of your hand in the area of the lock.
Check that the lid has correctly engaged in the lock.
Unsecured Luggage Compartment Lid
If the luggage compartment lid is not secured properly, it could fly up impairing vision.
- Should you notice at any time while driving that one of the lids is not secured properly, please stop immediately in a suitable place and close it.
Luggage Compartment (Vehicles without Porsche Traction Management PTM)
Access covers A and B
Risk of damage to sensitive vehicle components.
The space behind the access covers is not suitable for storage.
- Do not store any objects behind the access covers A and B.