- Occupied drawers are indicated by a red window.
- Push the button of the drawer you wish to open.
- Fold up CD drawer and close until it engages.
A pen can be clipped in on the right side of the CD holder.
A - Opening luggage compartment lid
B - Opening engine compartment lid
Luggage Compartment Lid and Engine Compartment Lid
- Operate the appropriate pull-button next to the driver's seat.
The luggage compartment or engine compartment is illuminated when the respective lid is open.
- Please see the chapter "LOAD SWITCH-OFF AFTER 2 HOURS OR 7 DAYS" on page 223.
The luggage compartment lid can also be unlocked with the radio remote control.
- Please see the chapter "KEYS" on page 13.
If the vehicle battery is discharged, the luggage compartment lid can be opened only by connecting an external electrical power source.
- Please see the chapter "ELECTRICAL SYSTEM" on page 222.
or the description inside the fuse box lid.
A warning message in the on-board computer comes on if the lids are not completely closed.