Storage in the Passenger Compartment
Unsecured or incorrectly positioned loads can slip and endanger the occupants in the event of braking, changes in direction or in an accident.
Additional storage possibilities
– in the doors,
– in the door sill next to the passenger's seat,
– in the center console,
– behind the rear seat backrests
(only with the convertible top closed on the Cabriolet, when opening the convertible top there should not be any objects
in the area behind the rear seats – risk of damage),
– storage tray with coin holder between seats,
– glove compartment with CD and pen holder,
– clothes hook on the roof frame,
– clothes hook on back of front backrests
(depending on vehicle equipment),
– enlarged storage space by folding the rear seat backrests forward.
Storage tray between the seats
Open glove Compartment
An open glove compartment may cause injury during an accident.