- Open ashtray and carefully pull out ash insert.
- Leave ashtray lid open.
Push in ash insert.
Ashtray Fire Risk
- Never use ashtray for waste paper disposal, as it could pose a fire hazard.
The cigarette lighter is ready for use, regardless of the ignition lock position.
Cigarette Lighter Burns
The tip of the cigarette lighter gets very hot when in use.
- Never leave unsupervised children in the car.
- Never touch the heating element or sides of the lighter.
- Hold the lighter by the knob only.
- Open ashtray lid.
- Push in knob of the cigarette lighter.
When ready for use, the lighter will snap back.
The lighter receptacle is not to be used for electrical accessories (except for the tire filling compressor).
Maximum power consumption: 150 W
- Please see the chapter "SOCKETS" on page 222.