A, C - Switch for reading light on driver/passenger side
B - Switch for interior light and footwell lights
D - Orientation light
- Please see the chapter "LOAD SWITCH-OFF AFTER 2 HOURS OR 7 DAYS" on page 223.
For vehicles with automatic anti-dazzle mirrors
- Switch off the automatic anti-dazzle operation of the mirrors before you switch on the interior light.
Otherwise the mirrors may accidentally swivel into the anti-dazzle position.
Interior lights, reading lights
- Press left half of switch.
Switching to continuous illumination
- Press right half of switch.
Switching on and off automatically
- Move switch to center position.
The interior and footwell lights are switched on when a door is unlocked or opened or when the ignition key is withdrawn from the ignition lock.
The lights are switched off with a delay of approx. 2 minutes after the doors are closed. The light goes out immediately as soon as the ignition is switched on or the vehicle is locked.
A light-emitting diode at the bottom of the interior mirror improves orientation in the passenger compartment when it is dark.
On vehicles with the Sport Chrono Package Plus, the brightness of the orientation light can be changed in PCM.
- Please observe the chapter "Individual Memory" in the separate PCM operating instructions.