Child seat bracket on the passenger's seat
- Do not install a child restraint system in the Sports bucket seat.
The Sports bucket seat cannot be equipped with the LATCH system.
The key switch for switching off the passenger's airbag and the LATCH attachment bracket are not installed at the factory. They can be retrofitted (not on vehicles with Sports bucket seats).
- Please see your authorized Porsche dealer.
Porsche recommends the use of a Porsche Child Seat with Lower Anchorage and Tether for Children system (LATCH).
These systems have been tested and adjusted to the interior of your Porsche and the appropriate child weight groups. Other systems have not been tested and could entail an increased risk of injury.
You can obtain child seats that are LATCH compatible at your authorized Porsche dealer.
- Always observe the separate installation instructions for your child seat.
- Please see the chapter "CHILD RESTRAINT SYSTEMS" on page 41.
Installing a LATCH child seat system
- Secure the child seat to retaining lugs A as outlined in the instruction manual for the child seat.
- Pull the child seat to check that both fastening points are engaged correctly.
- Make sure that the key switch is switched to AUTO once the child seat has been removed, in order to provide protection to the adult occupants.