- Swing the sun visors down to prevent glare from the front.
- To prevent glare from the side, unclip the sun visor from the inner bracket and swivel round so that it is in front of the door window.
The vanity mirror on the rear of the sun visor is covered by a lid.
Exposed Make-up Mirror
The mirror glass could break in an accident and splinters could injure passengers if the cover is open.
- Keep the cover closed while driving.
Risk of damage to mirror lid and convertible top.
- Keep the lid closed when closing the convertible top.
- Do not force the lid beyond its end position.
The vanity mirror illumination is switched on automatically when the cover is opened (arrow).
The vanity mirror illumination is switched on automatically when the sliding cover is opened (arrow). The light is switched off when the sun visor is in its upper or lower end position.