Rear Seat Backrests
Extra storage space is gained by folding the rear seat backrests forward.
- Pull lever forward and fold the backrest forward.
- Tilt the backrest back until you feel it click into place. When doing so, make sure that the seat belt is properly routed (see figure).
- Do not fold up the rear seat backrests with the windstop installed.
Steering Wheel Adjustment
Steering Wheel Adjustment While Driving
The steering wheel may move further than desired if you attempt to adjust it when driving.
You may lose control of the vehicle.
- Do not adjust the steering wheel when driving.
Adjusting steering wheel height and longitudinal direction
- Insert ignition key fully into ignition lock.
- Push the locking lever downwards.
- Adjust steering wheel to fit the chosen backrest angle and your seat position by moving the steering wheel up or down and longitudinally.
- Swivel locking lever back until you feel it engage.
If necessary, move steering wheel slightly longitudinally.