Sports bucket seat
- Do not install a child restraint system in the Sports bucket seat.
The Sports bucket seat cannot be equipped with the LATCH system.
A Fore and aft adjustment
- Raise locking lever A.
Move seat to desired position and release lever.
Ensure that the seat engages correctly.
- Pull loop B in the side part of the backrest and fold the backrest forward.
- Tilt back and engage the backrest so that it cannot tip forward when the car is braked.
M - Memory button
1 - Key button
2, 3 - Person buttons
Individual seat and door mirror settings can be stored and recalled for the driver's position. You cannot store the position of the side bolsters of the adaptive sports seat.
Further individual setting options are available in vehicles with the Sport Chrono Package Plus.
- Please observe the chapter "Individual Memory" in the separate PCM operating instructions.
Memory Seat Activation
If persons or animals are in the movement range of the seat during seat adjustment, parts of the body could get trapped or crushed.
- Do not activate the memory if there is any risk of the seat crushing the occupant.
- Cancel automatic adjustment by pressing any of the seat adjustment buttons.
- Do not leave children in the vehicle unattended, since they may depress the buttons and crush themselves or another occupant.
Operation with person buttons 2, 3
Storing seat position
- Switch on ignition.
Reverse gear must not be engaged.
- Set the desired seat and door-mirror positions.
- Keep memory button M depressed and also press person button 2 or 3 until an audible signal confirms that the position has been stored.
The individual setting is now stored under the desired person button.
Recalling seat position
The seat position can only be called up when the vehicle is stationary.
- Switch on the ignition or
open the driver's door.
- Press person button until the seat has reached its final position.
The setting of door mirrors and lumbar support will be completed even if the person button is not kept depressed.