Changing bulb for side marker light
- Remove the cap in the wheel housing liner with a screwdriver.
- Insert the screwdriver into the opening in the wheel housing liner parallel to the turn signal housing (in direction of travel).
By pressing with the screwdriver, disengage the securing spring of the turn signal housing.
- Swivel out the indicator light and undo bulb holder (bayonet lock).
- Remove the bulb from the holder and replace it.
Check operation of the light.
- Insert the turn signal's retaining lugs A into the side section at the front.
Push in turn signal until the securing spring B is felt to engage.
- Press the cap into the wheel housing liner.