Warning light USA
Warning light Canada
– The warning lights on the instrument panel and on the on-board computer indicate an insufficient brake fluid level.
– If the warning light lights up on the instrument panel and the warning message appears on the on-board computer
in combination with a larger pedal travel, a brake circuit may have failed.
If the warning lights should light up when driving:
Fuel economy will vary depending on where, when and how you drive, optional equipment installed, and the general condition of your car.
A car tuned to specifications and correctly maintained, will help you to achieve optimal fuel economy.
The EPA estimated mpg. is to be used for comparison purposes, actual mileage may be different from the estimated mpg., depending on your driving speed, weather conditions and trip length. Your actual highway mileage will probably be less than the estimated mpg.
Operating your Porsche in other Countries
Government regulations in the United States and Canada require that automobiles meet specific emission regulations and safety standards.
Therefore, cars built for the U.S. and Canada differ from vehicles sold in other countries.
If you plan to take your Porsche outside the continental limits of the United States or Canada, there is the possibility that
– unleaded fuel may not be available;
– unleaded fuel may have a considerably lower octane rating. Excessive engine knock and serious damage to both engine
and catalytic converters could result;
– service may be inadequate due to lack of proper service facilities, tools or diagnostic equipment;
– replacement parts may not be available or very difficult to get.
Porsche cannot be responsible for the mechanical damage that could result because of inadequate fuel, service or parts availability.
If you purchased your Porsche abroad and want to bring it back home, be sure to find out about shipping and forwarding requirements, as well as current import and customs regulations.