Your authorized Porsche dealer will be glad to give advice about correct hardtop storage.
Since the convertible top stays open for a long time, it must be absolutely dry and clean before being opened to install the hardtop.
This prevents damp stains and abrasion damage.
- Make sure that the hardtop is placed on a clean, soft surface.
Removing the hardtop
- Open all four side windows.
- Pull off plastic cover of the front hardtop lock (arrow).
- Press red locking button A of the front locking lever.
Fully open locking lever B.
- Take unlocking handle D from the storage tray between the front seats.
- Position unlocking handle D on the dot marking.
Carefully remove the plastic covers C on both sides of the hardtop.